Near-limitless colour combinations with cost savings in mind
Gone are the days of adding costs to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colour for your printed packaging. With extended colour gamut (ECG) printing technology, Jones can reproduce nearly every colour in the Pantone® library using lower cost, higher efficiency process printing – with no compromise on quality.
- Using a five, six or seven-colour process instead of CMYK four-colour process only, you can achieve a significantly wider range of colour options without using costly custom inks and Pantone® spot colours
- Fewer graphic design limitations related to colour use
- Photo-like print resolution on packaging
- Increased colour consistency across runs compared to CMYK and spot colour combination printing
- Better press-to-proof matching
- Seamlessly managed pre-press workflows using automated colour conversion software
- Reduced waste, ink and chemical usage, energy consumption and volatile organic compound (VOC) emissions
See our brochure for full details or contact us to learn how ECG technology can enhance shelf impact at lower costs.