Creating targeted and timely brand impact
Jones meets the wide-ranging and varied needs of personal care customers looking for shelf differentiation, product usability and strong brand experiences for consumers. With 60 years supplying both major brand owners and specialty businesses with exciting products, we have the flexibility to accommodate everything from product launches to large-scale production orders.
- Three physical packaging formats – blister packaging, pouch/sachet and convenience vial/purse packs in a range of sizes
- We can accommodate liquid, granular powder, semi-solid and solid-dose product formats
- Primary packaging services in class 100,000 clean rooms and white rooms within a facility that is Health Canada approved and FDA registered and inspected. This means we can package both DIN-registered and standard products under GMP control based on specific product requirements
- Fully integrated Printed Packaging division provides in-house secondary packaging design and structural development services, along with advanced print, die-cutting and finishing capabilities for eye-catching folding cartons, blister backer cards and pressure-sensitive labels. This ensures a robust, controlled supply chain
- Shipping globally, the personal care business routinely manufactures for export, managing multi-location shipping from customer bulk.
Let us show you how we can deliver cost-effective, innovative and high-quality performance in our packaging solutions.