Providing an important link in the temperature-controlled supply chain
As the share of biologic-based drugs in the global pharmaceutical market continues to rise, we are here to ensure the safety, efficacy and quality of our customers’ temperature-sensitive drugs and biological products.
In compliance with the current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) environment to which all drugs and biological products are required to adhere, our secure FDA and Health Canada-inspected facility houses a cold chain storage area that allows for the import and distribution of clinical trial material and finished specialized pharmaceutical products.
- Storage – Walk-in refrigerator validated at 2 – 8°C
- Labelling – Ability to import products and specifically label for Canadian market consumption
- Secondary packaging – Kitting of vials and ampoules for commercial sale
Clinical Trial Materials
- Import, storage and distribution
- Inventory management
- Temperature monitoring within pre-qualified shipping containers
- Chain of signatures and specialized courier services available
Contact us today to learn more about our cold chain capabilities and how we can ensure the protection and secure transition of your products as they move through the supply chain.